The Economist on the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch

I must say that this is the highlight of my day if not my week. I have been bothered for weeks by the late arrival of my weekly Economist, but as a subscriber, I can have access to each week's full edition of the Economist on my iPod Touch from 4pm Eastern Standard Time on Thursdays. That beats the typical Tuesday/Wednesday arrival of the magazine.

All that is needed is the Economist app which can be downloaded for free. Then every Thursday late afternoon the current week's edition downloaded to my iPod Touch. I can then take it with me everywhere without needing an internet connection. And that isn't everything: there is even an audio version of every article. The Economist in the gym, on the road, on a walk.

So, on to "How to Cut the Deficit"...

Popular posts from this blog

A Hitchhiker's Guide to Jesus, Bruce Fisk

Enoch Seminar 2011, Milan: 2 Baruch and 4 Ezra: Final Schedule